NACC is working to ensure that all young people have access to Action Civics—high-quality, student-centered, project-based civics education. Please join our movement to help make this vision a reality!
As a member of NACC you will…
- Become part of a growing community of young people, practitioners, researchers and policymakers who believe in the Action Civics approach
- Receive updates via a monthly newsletter
- Be invited to future convenings and conferences
- Receive access to shared resources both on this site and through the NACC network
- Be a leader in transforming civics education for youth across the United States
Stay tuned for information about upcoming NACC events!
I WANT TO JOIN!
I AM A…
If you are a student who wants to bring Action Civics to your school or youth organization, please fill out the brief form below and we will work with you to find partners to make this happen!
If you are an educator (e.g. teacher, youth worker, principal) who is currently practicing or aspiring to practice Action Civics work, then we’d love to have you. We have seen science, art, social studies, and English teachers all successfully implement Action Civics work in their classrooms, and strongly believe that educators are the most important leaders in this movement. To join our movement, please fill out the following form. You will automatically become a member of NACC and added to our mailing list.
As a youth-serving organization, please fill out a brief application to join NACC. We are excited to bring many diverse organizations into the Action Civics movement and require this application to ensure that the principles and practice of Action Civics sustain through the growth of the movement.